Monday, September 27, 2010

First entry

I have wanted to write about my love of books, movies, and music for a long time. I will only give my opinion of how each of these mediums make me feel. The academic arts along with the fine arts are really who I am, and I want to share it with you.

Right now, I am really into light reads, as I like to escape from reality once in a while. That does not mean, I have a horrible life. Not at all, I am pretty blessed and I love my family. My girls have made me even more creative than before, getting me out of my comfort zone. I have had to sing, make up stories, make up craft projects, and most of all, dance. I adore them, because to them, I rock.

So, for now I just give you an insight of what I will be writing about. My next post will be about a song or album that has touched me and I would love to hear your opinion. If you have not heard the artist, please look it up and listen for yourself. The same, with a book that I may talk about.

Your artsy lady.

1 comment:

  1. Great idea Diana.I love it, and can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete